OMORI MACHINERY CO., LTD. Is a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment world wide, and has been installing their machinery into the North America market through BW COONEY & Associates for more than 15 years.
In October 2012, OMORI NORTH AMERICA INC. (Subsidiary of Omori Machinery Co., Japan) was incorporated in Bolton, Ontario, Canada thru a joint venture with B.W. COONEY and ASSOCIATES. BW COONEY and ASSOCIATES will continue to operate as a division in OMORI NORTH AMERICA INC.
OMORI NORTH AMERICA INC. will be a major supplier in equipment, film and tray distribution along with systems integration to solve your packaging needs. We will continue to provide superior quality solutions resulting in reliable and efficient packaging equipment to various markets such as food, medical, pharmaceutical and many more.
We would be pleased to help you solve any packaging opportunities your company may have.
Omori North America Culture
WHO WE ARE
We provide our customers with innovative full-service packaging solutions for their specific applications, such as food, pharmaceuticals, commercial, etc. We are part of the global Omori operation with offices and customers around the world.
WHAT WE DO
We manufacture and sell state of the art packaging equipment and provide after sales parts & service solutions. We also provide just-in-time delivery, in compliance with food, health and safety regulations, of packaging supplies which, allows us to assist our customers in maintaining optimum packaging supply inventory.
We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by employing trained and knowledgeable sales, service and support staff, who focus on helping our customers improve their packaging operations and supply chain.
WHAT WE VALUE
- We value our customers’ satisfaction with our service and products.
- We value team spirit, collaboration & assisting each other to reach our dreams & goals.
- We value a safe and inspirational place to work.
- We complete all our tasks properly, with attention to detail, and with a sense of urgency.
- We always act responsibly and respectfully, with honesty and integrity.
- We are accountable for all our actions and decisions.
- We expect team members to do what needs to be done, regardless of job descriptions.
Omori North America Inc.